Evolution – Revolution – Results
Identity Works provides free web-based procurement and distribution systems under our QuickBrand umbrella that are customized and curated for each client to enhance their efficiency and brand strategies is unrivaled in our industry. We have our own software development team that has a nearly two-decade track record of building a robust and proven system that is unrivaled in our industry. Our industry leading QuickBrand Online Stores take many forms from full marketing supply chain online stores, apparel programs, employee reward stores, holiday gift stores where your employees can choose the gift they prefer from multiple options, and systems that allow our clients to manage hundreds of tradeshows and events with a few clicks and full view of their assets’ movement. On the back end we recently implemented a cutting edge and flexible ERP system that handles order processing, customer service tasks, warehousing and fulfillment, accounting and more. Now paired up with our client facing QuickBrand platforms, Identity Works has what one major industry apparel manufacturer has called the “most comprehensive and efficient end to end, fully integrated technology system and processes in place anywhere in the branded merchandise industry and that includes comparing with the very largest companies in this industry.”
Identity Works provides award-winning creative branded merchandise leveraging what may well be the promotional products industry’s most advanced online procurement and branded merch technology platform, QuickBrand Online Stores. Our end-to-end marketing supply chain management services and QuickBrand platforms serve clients nationwide and internationally. We serve well established companies as well as exciting fast growth start-ups that are or will be mid-sized to large businesses with locations across the USA and globe.
Established in 1996 by Tom and Bridget Hanchette, Identity Works has from its start and continued to be an agent of change in the branded merchandise space that is always pushing and probing to do things differently to better serve and get results for our exceptional clients. Ryan Born joined our team in 2005 heading up the software development of our QuickBrand platform and he became a fully vested minority owner in 2011.
It all starts with having the right team, and Identity Works has carefully built, and continues to build, one of the finest teams in our industry. From clients to supply partners, we receive daily compliments on our team’s performance, but we never rest on our laurels and are always probing, adjusting, and pushing for further performance enhancements. Competence, extreme creativity, follow through, timeliness, and intolerance of the status quo are deeply rooted in our company DNA.
Award Winning Results and Creative
- Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) | “Best of the Best Award” for the most creative and successful Overall Marketing Campaign among all category winners.
- Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) | Gold Pyramid Award for the most outstanding Sales Incentive Program.
- Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) | Silver Award for a Direct to Consumer Marketing Program.
- Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) | Gold Pyramid Award for the most outstanding and successful Tradeshow & Exhibit Promotion.
- Great Lakes Graphics Association | “Award of Excellence” in the category of Booklets (4 or more colors) for a unique 12 page, 7” x 7” marketing brochure.
- Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) | Pyramid Award for B2B Marketing Program.