The Right Team
With a growing team of professionals and thriving in a creative marketplace, Identity Works has established itself as a get it done right creative company. We are a tech company, a branded merch/swag company, and a fulfillment center that takes marketing supply chain management to a new level.
We value those with creative capabilities coupled with attention to detail that have the FIO (Figure It Out) nectar running through their veins. We train you, we cross train you and then we expect you to fly and be self-sufficient in getting tasks done individually and in teams. Flexibility in working outside of rigid job descriptions is needed and valued in a company our size.
We want to hear from you.
If any of this sounds appealing to you, then this just may be the place for you. We do have positions that open from time to time in areas such as inside account managers, software development, graphic design, merchandising, online store management, order entry, accounting, apparel decoration, warehouse picking and packing to name a few.
- Apparel & Swag Decorator – full time
- Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative – full-time
If you do not see an open position listed here, then we may not have an opening at this particular time. However, that can change daily as we are growing rapidly. If you have skills that we just MUST see, even though we may not have a position open, then you know what to do next. Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 reasons to join our team
- Our clients are the best to work with.
- Every day is different; boredom is not an option here.
- You can always find a pen, and the pens are darn nice.
- People occasionally bring their dog to work. How can you not like a place with a dog?
- We’re small enough that you have the potential to make an impact in our business, yet big enough to provide all the tools to get you there.
- We like cool music.
- Healthy lifestyle is encouraged. We get to exercise during the day.
- Working here feels like a family.
- We get paid to shop, but we don’t spend a penny of our own money.
- We’ve sold electronic beer coolers on wheels that you can ride like a go-cart.