Stay warm, dry and carefree on the slopes or in the city in this waterproof, insulated jacket that’s built with storm-shedding DryVent™ and Heatseeker™technical fabrics.
- Shell: 75D 133g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100 g (body), 80 g (sleeves), 60 g (collar) Heatseeker™synthetic insulation
- Technical, weatherproof jacket with a classic cut
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation provides additional warmth
- AquaGuard® zippers
- Interior stash pocket
- Secure-zip left chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logo at left chest and right back shoulder
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
BREATHABLE: Mid-weight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
*The North Face prohibits placing logos, emblems, or designs on The North Face products that negatively impact The North Face brand including, without limitation, logos, emblems, and designs that are obscene, vulgar, advocate or display violence or illegal activity, and/or relate to the firearms and ammunition, tobacco, sex (including gentlemen’s clubs) and pornography industries. Also, The North Face is an environmentally-conscious and socially and politically aware brand and reserves the right to prohibit logos, emblems, and designs that, in its sole and absolute discretion, run counter to, or are inconsistent with, its brand identity.